Critical Force is looking for experienced marketing artist to take ownership of the company's marketing art and merchandise. The job requires high level of initiative and ability to get results with minimal supervision. You will be working closely together with our community management, marketing and game development teams to create material needed for their specific areas. The work includes creating and developing industry-leading logos, key art, style guides, digital and print advertising, packaging, and trade show graphics. You must understand the audience and understand the value of effective marketing. Highest-quality conception and art direction skills are a must. In addition you will be supervising community created tournament branding and making sure that it will be in line with company policies. In addition to skills required from senior marketing artist we want you to be able to convey your ideas to teams clearly.
- Take ownership of Critical Force’s high-quality marketing art production
- Collaborate with marketing and community teams to launch and support Critical Force’s game projects and the communities surrounding them.
- Handle multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Take ownership of all Critical Force related merchandise and physical branding
- Act as the graphic design supervisor for all tournament related branding and graphics
- Thorough understanding of design principles and typography. Exceptional eye for composition, contrast and color
- Great concepting skills and the ability to execute designs efficiently without sacrificing quality
- Expert-level knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other related design tools
- Knowledge and understanding of the best practices of social media platforms, associated media requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of the best practices of print production
- Ability to convey ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing
- Strong understand of effective design and branding
- Understanding of the art styles of Critical Force IPs
- A passion for video games
What we appreciate
- Understanding of basic video editing and knowledge of video editing software (After Effects or Adobe Premiere or equivalent)
- Knowledge of 3D rendering applications and ability to render out material used in marketing
- Knowledge of Unity and experience in working with in-game tools to capture screenshots and video material
- Passion for FPS and action games.
What we offer
- A fast moving work environment driven by people with passion for games.
- The option to work in either of our offices: Finland (Kajaani, close to nature) or South Korea (Seoul, in the heart of a bustling city)
- Competitive salary, lunch benefit, activity/sports benefit, health and travel insurance
- Great work–life balance
Please apply at [email protected] by sending your resume, portfolio and cover letter. If you have played Critical Ops, please also include your in-game nickname.