In Kajaani, Finland
Based in Northern Finland, Critical Force strives to become the global market leader in online competitive shooter games for mobile platforms. Pushing the limits on what has been done on mobile devices, our games have already reached millions of players — and with an ever expanding market, the sky’s the limit! From interns to senior developers, we all share a passion for our creations and pride ourselves on our friendly and focused team atmosphere.
You will be ensuring and maintaining good communication channels within the community team and to other internal teams. You will be taking care of planning both short and long term goals and making sure the team has everything they need to reach those. You are also expected to help the team to evaluate and improve their workflow, to enable them to work more efficiently.
- Driving effective execution of the team’s vision by driving active communication, solving problems for the team
- Managing and improving work cycles for the community team
- Negotiating long- and short-term goals with the team and the team director, clearing impediments for the team and ensuring the team can perform to the highest standards
- Active management and discussion of cross-team items, managing request backlogs both in and out of the team, and crafting tools for tackling these tasks effectively
- Managing different development tracks including art production, social media production, external relations, software feature development and others.
- Ensuring development and coaching of the team, managing feedback within the team and having regular health-checks and one-on-ones
- Easily approachable, yet firm and organized personality. Ability to face people with empathy and manage conflicts positively
- Multitrack management (art/content/E-sport/UA/dev)
- Knowledge of any agile project management methodology (e.g scrum, kanban)
- Proven track record in managing a team
- Great interpersonal and facilitation abilities and the capability to drive the team towards hitting scheduled goals consistently
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Experience in managing parts of a software development project is appreciated
What we offer
Challenging work-duties with independent decision-making power and responsibility
Possibility to define your own working duties according to your main interests
Excellent working environment and revolutionary company culture with quality in working life
Interesting vantage point in the gaming and esports industry
Competent salary with bonuses, benefits and with the best healthcare, including dental care
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your resume, cover letter and any portfolio you might have. The position will be filled as the right candidate is found.